ESCO Manufacturing can provide you with a wide variety of face materials and decoration options at competitive prices with industry-leading quality. Our experienced team of artists takes great pride in assuring your digital print, vinyl or sprayed decoration will be perfect, with no patches, bubbles, blemishes or distortions. Listed are some of the types of faces we produce:
- Rigid Flat Faces
- Pan, Embossed, & De-Bossed
- Flex Faces, Printed or Vinyl Applied
- Routed Aluminum with Poly Backer
- Routed Aluminum with Push-Through Letters or Graphics
Some of our capabilities include:
- Use of advanced design software and high-speed printers and plotters
- Providing a large stock selection of high-performance vinyl and polycarbonate
- Second surface application for durability and longevity of graphics
- First surface decoration with a protective laminate
- Spraying of difficult colors or complex designs
- Computerized precision paint color matching system
- Pan forming to accommodate up to 8' x 14' faces
- Cutting polycarbonate faces to exact measurements for replacement faces-or fit into a cabinet as part of a turnkey project
Face options include rigid flat or formed, embossing, de-bossing, routed aluminum, and flexible to accommodate most any application. Replacement or undecorated options can also be requested.
Thermoformed, or "pan" faces are one of the most popular products at ESCO. Our computer assisted pan forming machines assure perfect face manufacturing for a series of 1 or 1000 sign faces. We have our own tooling shop and robotics machines to accommodate molds for embossing and debossing. Custom pan sizes or logos are no problem for our experienced operators. Common size molds are stocked in-house and custom molds are created on-site.
Routed aluminum gives a very "upscale" look. ESCO stocks sheet aluminum sizes to fit most any application. One method of face installation is using a flat sheet of aluminum to create a "shoebox" effect with no visible retainers.
With a plastic underlay or clear push through letters, also applied from the inside of the routed face, gives added dimension. The push-through letters can be specified as polished and clear, or frosted and semi-translucent.
ESCO helped pioneer the flexible face market in the 1970's as a complimentary product to our sign cabinets. We continue to manufacture large flexible faces and cabinets in unique shapes. The faces can be secured with clamps or wedges. Bleed face options are available as well. Clear protective top coating is offered to extend the look and visual appeal of flexible faces--preventing degradation of graphics from smog, fumes, dirt, bird droppings, sun, and weather.
As a leader in the Church Sign and School Sign market for over 25 years, ESCO Manufacturing understands the unique sign needs and concerns of churches, schools, professional, and municipal organizations. We are pleased to offer a proven line of products that not only exceed these expectations but can get you started in these markets by putting our years of experience to work for you. We have product offerings that are ideal for the churches, schools, or any application where an economical sign identification option is needed.