1. Carry out instructions from supervisor and complete in goal time.
2. Select proper amperage, voltage and wire speed on welder.
3. Complete knowledge of cabinet assembly for plastic faces and flexible faces, bracing, raceway installations, mounting provisions, including custom shapes.
4. Fabricate standard squares, and rectangles, in steel or aluminum, and circles, ovals and radius corners and other custom shapes - with or without raceways, with all mounting hardware, with very little supervision.
5. Construction of molds and jigs for custom shapes when required.
6. Help train new employees as requested by supervisor.
7. Responsible for filling in for supervisor when not at work. Advise supervisor in making any necessary decisions on custom shape cabinets.
8. Some planning and scheduling.
9. Good knowledge in proper setting for welding and spot welding.
10. Regular and preventative maintenance on welders, equipment, and hand tools used in department.
11. Record all materials used on shop drawings.
12. All work to comply with company quality standards and to be done in goal time.
13. Quality control check sheet to be filled out and initialed on all work orders.
14. Keep accurate daily job ticket and record all materials used on work order.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to stand all day, and lift up to 50 lbs.
PPE Required: Safety glasses, steel toed shoes, and welding helmet, leathers, gloves, and ear plugs