Tue Oct 27, 2020
- Complete knowledge of service, repair procedures, and techniques, and trouble shooting.
- Service and maintain all trucks, cranes, and service all installation equipment on a regular basis. Maintenance of all hand tools and equipment.
- Keep truck properly stocked with the correct materials and equipment for normal maintenance, construction, and service of signs.
- Knowledge of proper operation and safety procedures of trucks, cranes, and all tools and equipment.
- Will replace lamps, sockets, ballasts, transformers, neon units, wiring, etc. in electric signs in plant and in the field.
- Construction and installation of all types of signs.
- Maintain proper inventory level of all service, installation, and construction materials to avoid production bottlenecks.
- Keep accurate inventory records of all materials on trucks.
- All duties to be performed according to company quality control standards and to be done in goal time.
- Keep accurate daily job ticket and record materials used on work order.
Qualifications: CDL, welding and electrical experience preferred, but not required.