Reports to: Wholesale Sales Manager
Job Description: Interact with customers, sales team members, and others internally as needed to efficiently process quote requests and order information regarding company products and services to achieve goals and objectives.
- Professionally support company sales, effort, primarily wholesale sales, by providing accurate and timely quotes, and addressing customer service needs as necessary.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Effectively communicate with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face as needed, and follow up on customer interactions.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and address as necessary, or direct requests and unresolved issues to the appropriate resource.
- Follow and apply Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Keep detailed records of quotes, orders, warranty matters, and all transactions in accordance with designated systems and procedures.
- Cross-train as necessary to be effective resource as needed to any wholesale customer.
- Provide a high level of service to customers and potential customers.
- Carry out instructions from supervisor
Education and Experience
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications and ability to type
- Knowledge of applicable procedures
- Effective communicator through oral and written language applications
- Effective: interpersonal skills, communication skills, listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
- Adaptability, initiative, and stress tolerence
- Positive attitude