1. Carry out instructions from supervisor and complete in goal time.
2. Examine patterns for accuracy prior to application.
3. Cut and decorate plastic faces of all level of difficulty.
4. Properly prepare items and products to be painted.
5. Match, mix and control paint colors, quality, and consistency of all types of primers, enamels, and finishing coats.
6. Regular and preventative maintenance of spray guns, mixing equipment, compressors, fans, filters, paint room, etc.
7. Spray steel and aluminum cabinets, channel letters, metal and aluminum sheets, wood panels, etc. of any size or shape with proper primers and top coats.
8. Clarify any questions on work orders, patterns, etc., with sales person.
9. All work to comply with company quality standards and to be done in goal time.
10. Record all materials on shop drawing.
11. Help train new employees as requested by supervisor.
12. Keep accurate daily job ticket.
PPE Required: Respirator, Coveralls, Safety Glasses, Steel Toed Shoes, and Ear Plugs