1. Carry out instructions from supervisor and complete in goal time.
2. Inspect and record all measurements, ballasts, etc. according to the informations needed on quality control sheet.
3. Proper packaging or crating of products for shipment to minimize possibility of freight damage.
4. Make sure shipping labels are properly placed on packages.
5. Record proper number of pieces and weight bill of lading. Code to correct classification.
6. Prepare the order and apply UL labels as required.
7. Regular and preventative maintenance on tools and equipment directly related to packaging and shipping.
8. Job to be performed according to company and quality control standards.
9. Complete required paper work and package properly the items for U.P.S. shipments.
10. Keep an accurate daily time tickets.
PPE Required: Safety Glasses, Steel Toed Shoes, and Ear Plugs