Reports to: Frame Supervisor
1. Will complete construction, installation and fitting of removable lips on cabinets for plastic and flexible faces including custom shapes.
2. Will grind all burs and install pop rivets, and notch welds on frames and trim.
3. Complete mixing, applying and sanding of plastic filler for trim.
4. Install service doors, raceways, sockets, wiring, hinged faces, cabinets, etc.
5. Install ballasts; sheet metal work; use squaring shears.
6. Work with bending brake, bender, finger brake and other power tools.
7. Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment.
8. Will ensure quality control to standards.
9. Will keep accurate daily record.
10. All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
PPE Required: Steel toed shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs