Reports to: Plant Manager
1. Layout and fabrication of channel letters and logos including letter backs, plastic faces and returns of any degree of difficulty from sheet metal, prefinished aluminum or aluminum of any gauge.
2. Installation of neon tube supports, neon tubbing, PK housing, connectors, mounting holes in letters; fabrication of raceway.
3. Installation and wiring of channel letters on raceway.
4. Maintain inventory at optimal levels.
5. Maintain equipment.
6. Route aluminum sheets and grind burs.
7. Apply acrylic undercoat.
8. Keep daily records.
9. All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
PPE Required: Ear Plugs, Steel Toed Shoes, Safety Glasses.