Reports to: Deco Supervisor
1. Prepare simple drawings of signs and graphics.
2. Operate computerized sign making and robotics equipment with supervision.
3. Decorate plastic and flexible faces of medium difficulty.
4. Match colors and source documents.
5. Keep accurate daily job tickets and records all materials on job orders.
6. Maintain accurate inventory of materials and supplies used in the Paint Preparation area.
7. All duties performed according to company quality control and safety standards, as applicable, and the policy manual.
8. Carry out instructions from supervisor and complete in goal time.
9. Help train new employees as requested by supervisor.
10. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
PPE Required: Respirator, Coveralls, Safety Glasses, Steel Toed Shoes and Ear Plugs.