Thu Mar 26, 2020
Fri Apr 10, 2020
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product, price, and technical information to customers in a timely manner via phone conversations and email correspondence
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Aggressively, regularly, and pro-actively contact customers by phone and email
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes or Warranty Requests
- Provide feedback to supervisor(s) and management of relevant information and trends in the marketplace.
- Manage time effectively and work effectively with other members of the sales team and other departments
- Achieve all Sales goals, both Financial Goals and Performance Goals
- Present price, credit and terms to customers in accordance with standard procedures, be cognizant of account status, and assist in the collection efforts as necessary
- Proactively recommend items and information needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates and communicate variances to customers as needed
- Maintain proficiency in using personal computer, data entry terminal and other common office equipment and software internally
- Present a professional image at all times to customers, vendors, and co-workers
- Follow company policies and procedures, including the approved and desired record keeping systems
- All other duties as assigned.