Mon Jun 7, 2021
- Check stocks inventory to ensure appropriate stock is available to start a machining project
- Anticipate needed stock and order low supplies
- Safely load and unload raw materials into the machinery
- Meet tolerance environments of the machine by setting gauges and measuring instruments appropriately
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on machines, equipment and tools used in all processes
- Follow the cutting process from the very beginning to the end to ensure quality of parts
- Isolate any piece that may not conform to the standards of the work order
- Troubleshoot cutting problems during processes to ensure efficacy of procedure
- Create appropriate labor and time reports by following instructions provided by superiors
- Shape, sharpen and adjust machining tools so that required print tolerance can be achieved
- Provide tooling and fixturing improvement solutions as needed during each procedure
- Complete all reports and other paperwork associated with projects in process
- All other duties as assigned.
PPE: Safety glasses, safety shoes and ear plugs.