1. Prepare for painting all surface areas of all sign assemblies and subassemblies.
2. Hang prepped assemblies as required on the rail system for entry into the paint booth.
3. Keep accurate daily job tickets and records all materials on job orders.
4. Maintain accurate inventory of materials and supplies used in the Prep. area.
5. All duties performed according to company and quality control and safety standards, as applicable, and the policy manual.
6. Carry out instructions from supervisor and complete in goal time.
7. Help train new employees as requested by supervisor.
8. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
PPE Required: Respirator, Coveralls, Safety Glasses, Steel Toed Shoes and Ear Plugs.