Sat Sep 23, 2023
- Carry out instructions from supervisor and complete in goal time, or by forecasted project deadline.
- Will coordinate the efforts of the maintenance dept. so that all company equipment, tools, and vehicles have monthly service and maintenance checks.
- Will ensure that all repairs are completed on hand and power tools in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of the building, windows, doors, heating and cooling systems, and lights.
- Will coordinate the efforts of the maintenance dept. to properly maintain and care for the grounds, including lawn, snow removal, rodent control, etc.
- Uphold the policies and rules of the company as it pertains to the actions of the maintenance department.
- Enforce and complete duties according to the company quality control and safety standards, as applicable by the company policy manual.
- Communicate and coordinate needs of various depts. and establish priority lists of tasks and job duties to all affected parties.
- Supervisor to be accountable for budget goals such as maintenance expenses, indirect labor costs, and inventory costs as they pertain to the department.
- Conduct employee performance reviews for the maintenance department in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the hiring and terminating of employees for the maintenance dept.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and promptly. Keep accurate daily time ticket.