Reports to: Engineering Manager
Job Description: Create artwork representation and specifications documentation used for customer sign off and for use by production in the fabrication of signage products.
- Modify customer's existing artwork for production needs.
- Create artwork & logo's for customer's signage needs.
- Document specifications required for signage on drawings sent to customer & production.
- Review sales work orders for accuracy and communicate if errors are found.
- Field questions about artwork/designs from sales staff, production & customers.
- Convert customer file formats to usable documents used internally.
- Superimpose artwork into digital file pictures supplied by customers.
- Stay current design elements/techniques that are trending.
- Prepare CNC files for cutting on vinyl plotters.
- Prepare high resolution digital files for printing on large format digital printer.
- Prepare digital files for electronic billboard.
- Prepare digital files for static billboard.
- Maintain, organize and clean up files stored on servers.
- Create different types of media for marketing purposes.
- Create content for company websites & Facebook pages.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Software used: Flexi Expert, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, CorelDraw, MS Office.
Personal Attributes Necessary: Well organized, multitasking, creative, attention to detail, color sense, verbal communication, confident, critical thinker, analytical, time management, independent worker & problem solver.
Qualifications: Associate's degree in Graphic Design and/or 1 to 2 years of experience in a Graphic Design related field.